In Chrome, TeamSync Bookmarks automatically show up in the "Other Bookmarks" folder in your Bookmarks bar. Sometimes, the "Other Bookmarks" folder isn't visible. That's ok! You just need to enable the Bookmarks bar (article #1). Once the Bookmarks bar is visible, you should see the "Other bookmarks" folder on the far-right end of the bar. Follow the second set of steps to move your bookmarks from the "Other bookmarks" location to the Bookmarks bar so you can see all your group folders within the Bookmarks bar (article #2 - see images below to see the difference in layouts).
Other bookmarks folder (image above) vs. individual folder for each group (image below)
This article contains the following sections:
- How to enable the Bookmarks bar in Chrome
- Change location from "Other bookmarks" to the Bookmarks bar in Chrome/Firefox
How to enable the Bookmark bar in Chrome
- Open up your Chrome Settings by clicking the Options Icon (3 vertical dots) in the top right-hand corner
- Navigate to the "Bookmarks" option and then click "Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Once you join a group or create a group, the Group Folders will be visible in the "Other Bookmarks" folder in the "Bookmarks Bar"
Change location from "Other bookmarks" to the Bookmarks bar in Chrome/Firefox
- If using Chrome, follow the steps above before doing this.
- Click the settings icon next to the group name
- Select Bookmarks location > Bookmarks bar
- This will give you easy access to your bookmarks
You can also access your bookmarks through the Bookmark Manager in Chrome. It is found on the menu bar under Bookmarks. In Firefox, it's called the Library (select "Show all bookmarks" on Firefox under the Bookmarks tab on the menu bar).