In Chrome, TeamSync Bookmarks automatically show up in the "Other Bookmarks" folder in your Bookmarks bar. Sometimes, the "Other Bookmarks" folder isn't visible. That's ok! Just follow these steps to enable it. Read further to change the location in Chrome/Firefox.
You can also access your bookmarks through the Bookmark Manager in Chrome. It is found on the menu bar under Bookmarks. In Firefox, it's called the Library (select "Show all bookmarks" on Firefox under the Bookmarks tab on the menu bar).
This article contains the following sections:
- How to enable the Bookmarks bar in Chrome
- Change location of shared folders to the Bookmarks bar in Chrome/Firefox
How to enable the Bookmark bar in Chrome
- Open up your Chrome Settings by clicking the Options Icon (3 vertical dots) in the top right-hand corner
- Navigate to the "Bookmarks" option and then click "Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Once you join a group or create a group, the Group Folders will be visible in the "Other Bookmarks" folder in the "Bookmarks Bar"
Change location of shared folders to the Bookmarks bar in Chrome/Firefox
- If using Chrome, follow the steps above before doing this.
- Click the settings icon next to the group name
- Select Bookmarks location > Bookmarks bar
- This will give you easy access to your bookmarks